The Fleet Management and Leasing Option allows companies to control and focus on usage as opposed to ownership of a vehicle or selected heavy industrial equipment. The risk of ownership and providing capital finance, maintenance and re-sale remain with Coastal Car Hire. We tailor make our products to best suit the needs of our clients. This product offers vehicle usage with maintenance. Coastal Car Hire takes care of the vehicles maintenance with and no risk of ownership to the client except for cases of driver abuse or negligence.
How it works:
- Fixed monthly payment determined by the choice of vehicle, period of usage and kilometre required.
- The payment includes all maintenance except for accident damage and repairs as a result of negligence and/or abuse of the vehicle.
- We source the vehicle according to the needs of the client and nature of business.
- We organise delivery of the vehicle(s) to the location as indicated and agreed by client.
- All Finances of the vehicle(s) are handled by Coastal Car Hire.
- Coastal Car Hire manages all maintenance/repairs and services as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Battery and exhaust replacement.
- Vehicle services.
- Tyres, including wheel alignment and wheel balancing.
- Depreciation / amortisation.
- First registration and annual license renewals.
- Acquisition and disposal of vehicle.
- Management of all maintenance and repairs.
- Technical information and feedback.
Benefits for Customers:
- Usage without risk of ownership
- No Capital outlay
- Lease payments are fully tax deductible
- No Residual Value risk
- Costs are fixed except for interest rate fluctuations and driver abuse
- VAT is payable monthly and is not capitalised up-front on the initial cost of the vehicle, thus resulting in a substantial cash flow saving.
- Total administration of the fleet remains with Coastal Car Hire, giving our clients the time to concentrate on their mainstream business.
Additional Service options:
- Vehicle Tracking
- Fuel automation / Management
- Maintenance Cards
- Reports detailing costs, kilometres driven, harsh braking and acceleration.